Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Lake Wylie Luau 2015!
You have the opportunity to help make a measurable difference in our community and at the same time gain well deserved
recognition. Based on your generosity you can become a :
Platinum Level Sponsor- Donation $2,000 & Up
In addition to the benefits for Gold, Silver, and Bronze Sponsors, Platinum Sponsors will receive:
- Listing as a Co-Host for the event and will be a named Sponsor of the event and will be included on all advertising and promotion within the name of the event.
- 10 Free Tickets to the Event
Gold Level Sponsor- Donation- $600
In addition to the benefits for Silver and Bronze Sponsors, Gold Sponsors will receive:
- Link to your organization the Home page at www.lakewylieluau.org
The opportunity to place a banner onsite at the event
- 6 Free Tickets to the Event
Silver Level Sponsor – Donation $300
In addition to the benefits for Bronze Sponsors, Silver Sponsors will receive:
- 4 Free Tickets to the Event
Bronze Level Sponsor- Donation $150
All Sponsors will receive:
- Signage at the event. (Placement is commensurate with sponsorship level)
- Verbal Recognition at the Event (Number and frequency of recognition increases with Sponsorship level)
- Mentions on our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed (Number and frequency of recognition increases with Sponsorship level)
- Named in our Thank You announcement in the Lake Wylie Pilot
- Be listed on our perpetual sponsor page on the event website, www.lakewylieluau.org
- 2 Free Tickets to the Event
Consider a donation to our silent auction! Your business, neighborhood, civic group or group of friends can put together a gift basket to add our silent auction and make a difference in our local community!
To contribute as a sponsor , donate silent auction items, donate door prizes or contribute to the event with cash or supplies please contact email@example.com or any of our Rotarians . Please contact Mary Sieck 803-517-2190 or Chad Bordeaux 704-968-8844 for further information . The Lake Wylie Rotary Club Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Our tax exempt# is 90-0793462.
Please visit their website to get more information about them. Simply click on their name in the following list. Rotary Thanks our community for also supporting our generous sponsors.
Platinum Level Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Harry & Ellen Goff
Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning
Burns Chevrolet Cadallac
Clover Community Bank
D & D Sanitation
David Vickers – Allstate Insurance
DRAHOLA Technologies Inc.
Elizabeth Hartley, Scholarship Gold
Elrod Pope Law Firm
Haselden, Owen & Boloyan
Lake Wylie Marina
Lake Wylie Pharmacy
Lake Wylie Travel
Miller and Dixon Orthodontics
Mary Sieck, Realtor, Rinehart Realty
Michael Zinn Consultant LLC
O’Neil’s Asphalt and Paving
R.P. Boggs and Co.
Sound Advice Hearing Center
James Batten- Upstate Pest Management
Medical Gas Training
Betel Lawn & Landscape
Browns Heating and Plumbing, Inc
Please visit our sponsors web site to get more information about them. Simply click on their name in the following list. Rotary Thanks our community for also supporting our generous sponsors.